Empire Earth 2 Forum
Goober believes you should login or register. =]

Empire Earth 2 Forum

An Empire Earth 2 forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Empire Earth 2 forum. Have a nice day Smile
Latest topics
» Who plays Warcraft 3????
List of active players, 1 being the best I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:02 pm by *Eeg*|<Fack3d>

» Babwar strat
List of active players, 1 being the best I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:27 am by Gooberman

» Stealth is growing
List of active players, 1 being the best I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:01 pm by Dynasty

» Christmas List!
List of active players, 1 being the best I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:59 am by Dynasty

» Modern Warfare 2 Thread.
List of active players, 1 being the best I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:03 am by Gooberman

» BACK TO EE2 FORUM!
List of active players, 1 being the best I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:19 pm by Gooberman

» INACTIVE EE2
List of active players, 1 being the best I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:27 pm by *Eeg*|<Fack3d>

» Pedro and Adanali having fun
List of active players, 1 being the best I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:03 pm by Gooberman

» 5-5 building and production time.
List of active players, 1 being the best I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:53 am by Gooberman

List of active players, 1 being the best

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*Eeg*|<Fack3d>
Silver Member
Silver Member
*Eeg*|<Fack3d>

List of active players, 1 being the best Empty
PostSubject: List of active players, 1 being the best   List of active players, 1 being the best I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:00 pm

I wanna see who people think are the best active players
list 1-5
or
1-10

>pls take it seriosly dont just put your name first.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tylerhoell
*Eeg*|<Fack3d>
Silver Member
Silver Member
*Eeg*|<Fack3d>

PostSubject: Re: List of active players, 1 being the best   List of active players, 1 being the best I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:08 pm

Pwn
Pedro
Achilles
Gooberman
(Jesu)?
Redline
Facked Smile
Cowboys/Morpheus
Bloodangel/Spectrum
Killact
Kakashi/MtDew/Cyclone/many more at this level

~Id say the people in sow, but i rarely see them on
and for Jesu, which ppl say is the best i have only played with you once in the last month

Also there are probably many people i am forgeting, and also ppl that arent 0n a whole lot that i didnt include.. (Lucifur, hawk, etc.)

Last edited by FackingWipple on Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J.M.
Platinum
Platinum
J.M.

PostSubject: Re: List of active players, 1 being the best   List of active players, 1 being the best I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:19 pm

Way to not even mention me, I know I haven't been on in awhile, but I was at my best not too long ago. I came back once and I still did pretty good.
Back to top Go down
*Eeg*|<Fack3d>
Silver Member
Silver Member
*Eeg*|<Fack3d>

PostSubject: Re: List of active players, 1 being the best   List of active players, 1 being the best I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:08 pm

J.M. wrote:
Way to not even mention me, I know I haven't been on in awhile, but I was at my best not too long ago. I came back once and I still did pretty good.

yaa
i meant like active like on at least once a week
Back to top Go down
J.M.
Platinum
Platinum
J.M.

PostSubject: Re: List of active players, 1 being the best   List of active players, 1 being the best I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:54 pm

Yeahh I guess that isn't really even me anymore. I want EE2 to have like 60 people on normally like it did last summer. Maybe it will this summer. Then I will play more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of active players, 1 being the best   List of active players, 1 being the best I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of active players, 1 being the best
Page 1 of 1